What should I use to wash my hair?
- It is recommended that you use a sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner on the hair. Gently lather the product into the hair to prevent tangling.
What is the best care for my hair?
- Be gentle with your unit. Do not excessively comb, brush, or style. Find a style you like and leave it alone. For curly or wavy textures, be sure to detangle the hair when wet to reduce the amount of shedding.
Can I color my hair?
- Yes, this hair can be colored to any color. We suggest that if you are not comfortable coloring the hair yourself, to use a professional colorist for your wig.
How long will my hair last?
- Hair can last for at least two years or more with proper care.
Will my hair shed?
- There will always be some shedding with the hair, just as our real hair sheds. Shedding occurs when the wefts are cut, when the hair is tangled, and just natural shedding. To reduce the amount that your hair sheds, make sure to detangle curly and wavy textures while wet. Reducing the amount of times you brush, it as well as using the correct non-damaging products, will minimize the amount of shedding that occurs.
If I straighten my curly or wavy texture, will it revert back to it natural state after I wash it?
- The body wave texture has a slight wave pattern. Applying heat can result in the hair being trained to stay straight and there is a possibility that the pattern will not revert back to the original style. The deep wave and the tight curly texture does revert back curly/wavy after straightening/curling but the pattern will be looser than the original style. If you purchase these textures, it is recommended that they are worn in their natural state for as long as possible before applying heat for a different look.
How often can I wash my hair?
- You can wash your hair as often as you would like. We suggest the hair is cleansed once a week with sulfate free products to keep the hair silky, nourished, soft and manageable. Avoid using tea tree and mint shampoos as they can cause your extensions to mattify when shampooing. Try to use products designed to detangle and moisturize, smooth, shine and protect against split ends.
Do you offer refunds and/or exchanges?
- Please see our Terms and Conditions regarding our Refund and Exchange policy.
Do you offer overnight/expedited shipping?
- Expedited shipping is offered occasionally. If that option is available at checkout then feel free to select faster shipping. Please know that expedited shipping comes at a higher cost than standard shipping. We will try our best to process the order as soon as possible so that your items may ship. If there is ever a peak season, then this option will not be available so please plan accordingly.
How long does it take for me to receive my order after it is placed?
- Please allow 2-5 business days for processing your order and an additional 2-4 days for your items to arrive. For Custom Wig Inquiries please read the description under the product.
How long after I purchase, will I receive a tracking number?
- You will receive tracking information once your order has finished processing and your label is printed. If you ordered after 3pm, please know that you order will begin processing the following business day. All packages are shipped through USPS. If your tracking number does not show any tracking updates within 72 hours after you’ve been sent tracking, please contact us email@example.com. Please include your name and order number.
Do I have the option to “Pick up” my order in person if I order online and I reside locally?
- Online purchases do not have the option to pick up at this time. All orders will be shipped to the customers. Proof of delivery is needed for all transactions.
What if I receive my order and its missing parts or incomplete?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the name on the order, the order number, the parts that you are missing.
Can I make changes to my order?
- If your order is still processing, we will work with you on your order. All requests for changes may not be possible. Beauty and the Bundles Hair Collection LLC holds the right to determine what situations are allotted an order change. Please review our Refund Policy before you purchase or if you plan to cancel your order.
Why was my order cancelled?
- The following could be reasons why your order was cancelled:
- Information was missing when completing your order.
- Billing and shipping information did not match.
- Not enough funds with the form of payment used.